Screenmobile is looking to grow and enhance our brand locally and is searching for the right team member to help us make that happen. We specialize in window, door, patio/porch screen, solar shading products and provide onsite screening services and repair for both residential and commercial locations in the community. The Screenmobile system is backed by 35 years of experience, with 113 locations nationwide and growing. Our customers are our priority, we offer quality products, pricing and service.
As a Service Technician, you are an integral part of the team. You will produce and install the screening products for our customers and also be the “face” of the company with in person interactions. It is imperative that you have a strong knowledge of all products as well as show respect and courtesy to all customers.
This position is right for you if you are hardworking and willing to learn. You will need to be comfortable interacting with customers, be professional and punctual, as well as have experience working with tools and a basic understanding of technology.
- Measure, manufacture and install screen products
- Utilize operating system for scheduling, invoicing and processing payments
- Communicate with customers about scope of work and cost estimates
- Ensure the efficient use of materials and maintain adequate stock of necessary inventory
- Collect payment and/or payment information from customers for work performed
- Keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced, clean, and in good working order and condition
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- Valid Driver’s License
- Clean driving record
- Ability to drive a truck pulling a trailer
- Professional appearance
- Proficiency to navigate tablet based technology
- Team player who can work independently
- Experience with hand tools, drills, chop saw, etc.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide an all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Problem solving skills/have common sense
- Take pride in what you do
- Regularly required to stand, use hands and fingers, talk, and hear.
- Occasionally required to sit, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, and climb ladders.
- Able to sit/stand for prolonged periods of time
- Able to lift and/or move up to 75 pounds, and move it unaided 50 feet.
- Able to work outside.
Benefits: Benefits package varies by location
We are actively interviewing for this position – Apply today and we will follow-up!
Join the Team!
Screenmobile- America's Neighborhood Screen Stores is the premier screen service in the country. Our franchisees produce and install a variety of home improvement products that are generally screen related. From window screens to sun control screens, screen porches and patios, screen doors and motorized roll down screens are common items for us.
Screenmobile locations across the country offer excellent employment opportunities.* If you have a strong work ethic and like to be outside working with your hands in a skilled trade, working for Screenmobile may be for you. Our business is mobile, always moving and visiting a variety of worksites, so you will always have a variety of different locations and tasks in your day. Training is included, so that you can learn and grow your skills in the home improvement industry with your local Screenmobile team.
We know how hard it is to find good help! Our local Screenmobile locations are looking for the right person to complete their team. Positions available (depending on location) are In-Shop Fabricators, Office Technicians, Operations Managers, Salespersons and Service Technicians. Each franchise is locally owned and operated.
Take a moment to browse our open positions. Thank you for considering employment with a local Screenmobile franchise location.
* All Screenmobile Franchisee locations are independently owned and operated. All positions are positions offered by individual Screenmobile franchisees who will interview, hire, pay, manage, etc. the person who is hired for that respective position at each specific location. All Screenmobile employment opportunities potentially identified through this page are offered by individual Screenmobile franchisees. These positions are not through Screenmobile Corporation or the franchise. They are offered exclusively through local Screenmobile franchisees. Withholdings, taxes, insurance, health care and other employment requirements are the responsibility of the local Screenmobile Franchise owner.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)